Friday, March 14, 2008

Peace, man. Peace.














In response to the recent turmoil thats seems to have cast a shadow in the realm of book bloggery:
I would like to apologise to Invictus Verbum and The Maelstrom for the tension that seems to have sprung forth from some deep, dark, and mysterious abyss.

None of us here holds any animosity toward either blog. We all love books. We're all pretty awesome. It's all good.

And so I--being the hippie-type creature that I am--hold up my fingers in the sign for peace (and end up looking rather like one of those awkward anime/manga heroines. [You know? Think Sailor Moon when she's being a ditzy schoolgirl.] Because I'm just that cool). *Begins strumming guitar pulled out of hammerspace. Starts singing Kumbaya. The general populace groans/headdesks/facepalms/thwacks Avery for being annoying and tangential*

Singing, apologising, and eating animal crackers (Dude. So. Delicious.)...

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

ha! who was right when she told Kiri-Reese that she was being paranoid about the 3 evil cousins?

in case it isn't obvious, that would be me.

also, great peace sign graphic.

PEACE, YO!

Unknown said...

I don't know whether to smile or cry. That was an excellent gesture and so very appreciated. Although I did not feel as if an apology was needed it is still wonderful to know that a balance of camaraderie exists within the support of the literary realms.

Cheerz and Grazi,
*Aella Siofra*

PS Paz in return!

Anonymous said...

That was so nice of you Avery.

You have depths I never knew existed, I'm not sure I'd have been...whatever enough to do that, but thank you. My mother raised me to be overly paranoid. You cannot fathom how paranoid I can be. My friends say I'm even paranoid about trash cans, but I swear it MOVED.

So, yeah. Lets put this behind us, and get a move on. After all, isn't it all about the books?

Medeia said...

An unruly shadow on the book-blogging realm? I'll take care of that... *whip cracks and said rebellious shadow returns to its post*... thought I had all those under control... can't take your eyes off those things for a second...sneaky little monsters...

I like the peace sign. Did you make it?

From the (now obedient) Shadows,
~Medeia Senka~

Anonymous said...

Share the peace. Great peace sign by the way, you've heard that a lot but it is great. we all must share the books

Anonymous said...

The trash can moved, Kiri? OH MY WORD!! IT WAS PROBABLY A DALEK!! Those things look just like trash cans!!! RUUUNNNNN!!!