Wednesday, December 19, 2007

Aislinn is Holding Me at the Computer...at Spork-Point

Did everybody miss me? Apparently Aislinn did. Otherwise I wouldn't be sitting here typing and fearing for my life. She really might just kill me, since I have not posted in a while. I guess my wonderful wit and charm are important to her sanity. So I will sit here, typing and fearing and feeling awkward because Aislinn is boring a hole in my head with the power of her gaze. Seriously. It's freaking me out.

Anyhow, since I'm posting, I might as well say something semi-worthwhile...
Hmm....It's almost time for winter vacation!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (Notice how politically correct I was. I said winter. Yay me!)

That wasn't all that worthwhile. Oh well. Such is life when you're being forced to post on your blog. While being held at spork-point. Fearing for your very life! Your existence!

Speaking of existence...Why do I exist? OMG! Existential crisis!

On another note: Bagels! I love bagels!

Easily distracted from my existential crises...Avery Trelaine

5 comments:

Yours Truly said...

Haha!!

FEAR THE MIGHTY POWER OF THE SPORK!!!

--Aislinn

B. said...

Wikipedia thinks that sporks are not very deadly - it says "...sporks are... difficult to form into weapons." Unfortunately it seems not to have taken into account the ideal shape of a spork for spooning out a person's brains, much like the ancient Egyptians did in preparation for mummification.

I can definitely sympathize with having your brains scooped out through your nose.

Additionally, I can sympathize with bagels. Unfortunately, good ones are hard to come by.

Oh, and forty-two.

The Whirlwinds said...

Nothing like an existential crisis to take your mind off of impending doom and place it on more important matters, such as bagels. I am personally more partial to muffins, but bagels are an international joy.

Bri said...

heh heh. sporks. i also gotta say i side with muffins. bagels arent my thing. im glad ur back. i really did miss u. now just go review some books!

The Whirlwinds said...

Sporks are awesome... but I haven't seen one since middle school... why is that?...

~Medeia Senka~