Friday, October 26, 2007

All Hallow's Eve...

Hallowe'en is upon us!
Anybody else excited?
Anybody...?

I, personally, am of the opinion that it is the best holiday EVER. What could be better than a day that practically requires one to dress up? For one night of the year, you can be absolutely anything that you wish. Brilliant, non?

The holiday has, unfortunately, been ridiculously skewed by candy companies. But we'll ignore that superfluous detail because a) candy is delicious and b) costumes are wonderful. This year, I shall be in the guise of a favourite book character: Sabriel, from er...well, you can probably figure that one out. (I should hope.) Anyhow, I am ridiculously happy about it. As usual.

What are you going to be?...Avery Trelaine

2 comments:

Yours Truly said...

Why, Lirael, of course, darling.

-- Aislinn

Bri said...

I am going to be a Special from Scott Westerfeld's Uglies series. :D