Sunday, April 13, 2008

The Great Meme Duel!!!

I would like to point out that this challenge deadline is unfair to those of us

*cough*myself*cough* who do not have regular internet access.


  1. I am one of the few people that can read B.'s handwriting.

  2. I am currently eating a tofu scramble. And it's delicious.

  3. Aislinn created my desktop background. It is purple. With yellow squiggles. Beautiful.

  4. My watch is awesome. It's so very relativity-ful. Desafortunadamente, it broke while I was dancing.

  5. I love manga. Particularly Deathnote. And anything by Yuu Watase.

  6. I'm in a production of A Midsummer Night's Dream. I'm playing Helena.

B., you repeated a fact. The fundamental particles one. Does that mean you lose? Or does it mean that that set doesn't count?


Challenge-doingly...


9 comments:

B. said...

DEATHNOTE!!!!

I just watch the animes, but SOO GOOOD. Except I didn't like the ending, he should've won. THAT WOULD HAVE BEEN SO AWESOME!

Uhm. Oh dear. That is the problem when I repeat my thoughts.

I'll include an extra fact in the next post? Will that rememdy the situation?

B.

Anonymous said...

I haven't read all of them yet!!!!!!!!!!!!
Gyah!!!

B. said...

Oops… Sorry! :S

Nelly said...

I've only seen 2 anime shows, and Deathnote happened to be one of them.
It was absolutely brilliant.
While B might not have liked the ending, I thought it was perfect :)

B. said...

Have you seen Rurouni Kenshin? If not I highly recommend it.

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Impressora e Multifuncional, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://impressora-multifuncional.blogspot.com. A hug.

B. said...

^^ Just a spanish webpage ad for a printer…

Anonymous said...

Omi-freakn-god.
I'm in love with manga too.
You just HAVE TO READ books by

ARINA TANEMURA

my favorite artist.

Oh yeah... I... um... sorta posted like... what?
Fifty-million comments on Aislinn's commentboard?...
I fell in love with her REALLY OLD blog from last October about Twilight, and I couldn't help myself. Speaking of which, tell Aislinn that I'm not the only person still posting on that board. There were other comments from other people just this week! Me thinks its because with da movie coming out and all, people B looking 4 Edward/Jacob pics on google (nobody cares about bella) and her little illustration pops up on the second page, with a link to that weeks blog. You should check it out. The subject has managed to survive for... like... half a year - it's pretty tight.

I'm Tango, and if im ever trapped at home with nothing 2 do, you'll be sure 2 hear from me.

B. said...

Want a new meme?

B.